25 Facts About Me!


Hey guys! I've seen lots off bloggers doing this tag, so i thought I'd jump on the band waggon! Since it will give you a chance to learn a little bit about me on a more personal level, oi oi ;)! These are just simple fun facts about me, which you probably wouldn't find anywhere else. I hope you enjoy this little snippet into the wonder world that is my brain!
 See you soon! xox


1. I could sit in my pj's all day at my laptop

2. I have done many styles of dance, including ballet, tap, jazz, modern and hip hop

3. I hate the consistency off egg, and the feel off it in my mouth, ew , slimy!

4. I LOVE full moon's, they intrigue me.

5. My favourite type of fruit is mango!

6. I'm very out spoken and tell the truth, which tends to get me into trouble!

7. I love painting my nails, but i cant because off my job!

8. I often start writing songs, and only get a verse done!

9. I have a butterfly tattoo on my back :)


10. My favourite part off my body is my nails.

11. When the sun is out, i automatically feel positive!

12. I LOVE Americans, just the way they speak and their positive
 attitude puts a smile on my face!
13. When my feet hurt for a long time, i cry!

14. I have a tiny circular dent just above my left temple on my face,
 and i have no idea why!

15. I have dimples on my shoulders, weird place, i know!

16. I try to be organised, but fail.

17. I drink milk out off the bottle, naughty naughty!

18. I get confused when looking for new products, SO MUCH CHOICE!

19. I have a big cuddly toy lamb which Ive had since the age of five. 
He still sits on my bed and comforts me when i hear things
 bump in the night, Don't judge!

20.My signature is really weird, and i created it just in case i
 became famous.. i was 12 and had big dreams ha ha!.

21. I CAN NOT watch horror films! harry potter scares me!

22. I remember more or less everything! .. except for my homework deadlines..

23. I've been bullied all my life for being a red head

24. Year nine in comprehensive school, was the year i stood up for myself 
and said a big f**K YOU to all the people who ever tried to 
put me down

25. The past year has been the best year off my life.


Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Interesting post!
    Cool blog and cute pictures:)
    I like your blog and will be really glad if you check out mine:)
    If you like it may be we can follow each other:)
    xoxo Veselina from Bulgaria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)!
      Yes, id love that
      :) xox

      Delete
  2. Was great getting to know you more, I could spend all day in my pjamas at my laptop aswell!!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete