Thoughts on Ombre!

Hey guys :)!


So i've wanted to Ombre my hair for a while, but my natural hair isnt long enough for the look i wanted. Although i do now have hair extentions and i am concidering ombre-ing them, but i'm afraid of the damage the bleach will do!

Here's a photo of the hair style i want to achive: 

I really like the red and orangy colour gradient.
Its something different and not something i've seen on anyone around. Although my hair would be slightly longer in length with the extentions because their 20", i still think it would work though.

There are so many video's on youtube about ombre-ing, but i am afraid to do it myself! I'd much rather go to a salon and have it done. 
Also videos on youtube don't exactly show you the correct way to do it, most video's i have seen have left straight lines in the hair, therefore not having the flowing gradient, natural effect. The trick not to get the line is to back comb the hair before applying the colour/bleach. This makes the hair uneven, helping the look more natural and proffessional.

I am still scared to have my hair bleached as the last time i did it resulted in my hair breaking off and left it so damaged. But after leaving my hair and not colouring it for a while, i'm now bored and i want a change so badly

So whats your opinion on Ombre-ing? Do you like the trend?

 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment