Turn your life around!


Hey guys!

So I'm starting a journey to change my life. I have been struggling with loosing weight for the past three years. Every thing was just an effort, which i wasn't motivated to put in. It became a effort to just get out off bed and do daily things which normal people do. The mirror was my worst enemy, along with my conscious putting me down everyday. Although i might off seemed it, i was just not happy. Weighing in at almost 12 stone on the scale was the lowest point for me. It may not seem allot but i am only 5'3 so i am considered over weight. I decided be gone with the phrase 'i'll start tomorrow' and began this very second, because I'm living in the NOW!
So on 
Tuesday the 12th of March 2013

I decided enough was enough. I was fed up of wallowing in self pitty, making up excuses for myself and letting myself down. I thought id just run through what I'm doing to keep myself motivated and to shred some pounds with you guys to hopefully help someone out there who was in the same position i was!

The first thing i did, was change my desktop background. Now this may seem like an odd thing to do but i am constantly on my computer, even if I'm not doing anything, i will sit at my computer and listen to music. So i changed my background to reasons why i want to loose weight, and motivational statements, just as a reminder why I'm doing this for those down days!



Today i started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred work out DVD. I'm hoping to stick to it to the best off my ability. It should be easy to fit into my day because its only a 20 minute work out. It has three stages, one being the easiest and three being the hardest. You can work through them on your own pace, but within the 30 days.I plan to do:

10 days level 1
10 days level 2
and 10 days of level 3


I've started level one and I'm already feeling it! Exercise really makes you feel good. Although i know I'm going to be in pain in the morning, I'm not to bothered. Only because i know its a step further up the ladder and to a better life! Level one consists off cardio, strength and ab work outs, and really gets your heart going! I've enjoyed the first day even though I'm pooped! [tired]


Chicken salad with a mixed berry and mango smoothie.

Now you can't expect to loose weight without changing your diet. Its a known fact that crap, makes you look and feel like crap! So I'm cutting out the fizzy drinks and switching to water! Now by water i mean bottled water, tea, squash [no added sugar], coffee, anything that contains pure water. I also decided smoothies would be a good idea. They get part off your five a day in, and i also add 0% fat Greek yogurt to make sure its healthy!

I hope to keep to my goals and get through this. This is a change in lifestyle, not just a quick fix but i am determined not to fail.I shall keep you posted on my weight loss!

Happy reading
xox

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment