Welcoming 2013!

Welcoming 2013!
So if your superstitious or not, i'm sure your all looking forward to 2013 just as much as i am. Its out with the old and in with the new this year!

Lets talk resolutions!
Even if you dont believe in making them, its great to make yourself realistic goals to make your life more exciting and challenging!

my resolutions are;
  • Loose weight
  • Have a healthier lifestyle
  • Go out more
  • Concentrate on college.
Yes, yes, the first two, most people make! But ive realised now, i need to look better to achieve the third resolution haha!

I just want to make me feel better about myself, and ive always stuggled with my physical image. 

Ive already started by using this bad boy!

 Now.. i cannot cook to save my life. It was always a wrap from the co-op or a mcdonalds, no exageration. But i picked up this cook book and made a chicken korma from SCRATCH. I actually impressed myself and it made me feel so much better! It has made me want to cook more, meaning i am in more control over what i'm eating and what goes into my tum!

Looks quite snazzy ehh?
I'm looking forward to improving my cooking skills, and making more food. I dont know why i thought it was so challenging! If i can do it, any one can!

Now to loose weight i know i'll have to do more than just make myself lovely food all the time! 
Exercise has to take place before this stubburn stomach will be gone! 
Do i have the will power?! I need to have the will power!
Ive started doing Zumba on the Wii, which is as fun as it is embarrassing! which is very ha!
I would rather shake my ''booty'' in the comfort of my own home!
Its a working progress but i shall get the hang of it!

Going out and being more social! I have kept myself cooped up and locked away, and i dont really know why, i am quite a lazy, laid back person, but i need to start getting up earlier and putting more effort into things!

This also comes into my college work! i need to spend less time thinking about the now, and more about my future, that used to be my saying 'Live for now'. But now i am working for my future, i cannot just sit back and watch it walk on by!

I'm hoping i can achieve all my little goals, and make myself a better person, reflecting back on 2012 has made me realise how much i have grown as a person and i hope i continue to grow and learn new things about myself. I hope you all had an amazing 2012 & it continues to make an amazing 2013!

Come on, 2013, bring it


 

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment